Amanda Bearse's biography
Amanda Bearse is 64 years old television director born at Winter Park. She was born on Saturday 9th of August 1958. According to year of birth 1958 she belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 9th of August means she is Leo. As sign in itself indicates “Lion” or “King”, hence people born under Leo sign are considered to be leaders in every aspects of life. They are royal in nature.
She is citizen of United States of America. Her primary profession is to be television director. You can know her also as film director, television actor. She is recently known as film actor.
Amanda Bearse's schools
We found 5 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: Winter Park High School, Rollins College, Young Harris College, Birmingham–Southern College, Neighborhood Playhouse School of the Theatre.
Detailed informations about her schools
- Attended Young Harris College, a private, Methodist-affiliated liberal arts junior college located in northeast Georgia.
Amanda Bearse's career
Her main focus is to be television director.
Is Amanda Bearse gay ?
She is known to be lesbianism.
What Amanda Bearse has done for a first time
- Her initial success came with the role on the soap opera All My Children (1970) between 1981 and 1984 playing a role bearing her first name, Amanda (Cousins).
- Openly lesbian since 1993, she lives in Atlanta with her adopted daughter Zoe. Her announcement in Advocate Magazine made big headlines as she became the first primetime actress to "come out.".
Amanda Bearse's quotes
- I chose to stop acting because I wanted to direct and I had to show people that I was serious. I'd like to get back in front of the camera eventually, but only if I can play something a little bit different.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Amanda Bearse's body shape
Lets describe how Amanda Bearse looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.