Alyson Stoner's biography
Alyson Stoner is 29 years old actor born on on Wednesday 11th of August 1993. According to year of birth 1993 she belongs to Millennials. Birthday on 11th of August means she is Leo. As sign in itself indicates “Lion” or “King”, hence people born under Leo sign are considered to be leaders in every aspects of life. They are royal in nature.
She is native english speaker. She is citizen of United States of America. Her primary profession is to be actor. You can know her also as singer, dancer, television actor, model, film actor. She is recently known as voice actor.
Alyson Stoner's schools
We found 1 school She attended. Name of the school: Maumee Valley Country Day School.
Alyson Stoner's career
Her main focus is to be actor.
Is Alyson Stoner gay ?
She is known to be pansexuality.
Awards and competitions
Alyson Stoner's Awards
- Was a back-up dancer for Will Smith at the 2005 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards, and also a back-up dancer for Outkast at the 2004 Kid's Choice Awards.
Alyson Stoner's quotes
- I'm very serious about what I write and who I allow to produce the music, because I want to make sure it's a true album, and not just something pushed out there to create hype and more fame for myself.
- I like to aim for significance over success because rarely can you be significant and also successful, but many people can be successful and not significant.
- I want to learn how to play an instrument. I want to break a world record. I'm just a very determined, motivated type of person.
- I love what I do, and I just remember that every breath and every moment is a gift and it can be taken away at any time, so I want to appreciate it and be grateful for it while it's here.
- I like to take risks as long as they're healthy, you know. They're good, smart risks.
- I enjoy going to the Y. I take all the fitness classes that my dad takes; that's sort of our bonding - anything athletic, anything sports related.
- I started dancing when I was 3 in Toledo, Ohio, and started hip hop dancing at the age of 7.
- I think my favorite role was playing "Sarah Baker" in Cheaper by the Dozen (2003). It was my first movie, and I worked with amazing professionals who had such strong work ethics that I immediately learned how to work in this industry.
- I'm a hip-hop dancer, but when I'm in my room it turns into this lyrical nonsense, and I listen to Phil Wickham and India Arie, who has the most precious songs.
- [About Missy Elliott and filming Missy Elliott: Work It (2002)] "Missy was protective and thoughtful of us kids, removing us from the mature scenes and using the clean version when we filmed".
- [About declining to go on tour with Missy Elliott, Ludacris, and Eminem] "It was no place for a 7 year old to be".
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Alyson Stoner's body shape
Lets describe how Alyson Stoner looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Alyson Stoner
For the latest news - you can follow Alyson Stoner on social networks.