Alison Brie's biography
Alison Brie Schermerhorn is 40 years old television actor born at Hollywood. She was born on Wednesday 29th of December 1982. According to year of birth 1982 she belongs to Millennials. Birthday on 29th of December means she is Capricorn. These people are stable in nature. As the sign lord is “Saturn”, the person will be judgemental in his approach.
Alison is white american. Alison is citizen of United States of America. Alison is jewish. Alison´s primary profession is to be television actor. You can know Alison also as voice actor, film actor. She is recently known as stage actor. Alison received Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series Mad Men in 2009
Alison Brie's family
Alison Brie's husband
He is known as television actor. Alison´s husband was born on Wednesday 12th of June 1985.
Alison Brie's ex husband
Alison Brie's schools
We found 3 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: California Institute of the Arts, Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, South Pasadena High School.
Detailed informations about her schools
Alison studied high school - South Pasadena High School in 2001.
She studied university - California Institute of the Arts, the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama.
Alison Brie's career
Her main focus is to be television actor. She is famous thanks to Trudy Campbell in Mad Men and Annie Edison in Community. You could see Alison also in Mad Men.
Is Alison Brie gay ?
She is known to be straight.
Awards and competitions
Alison Brie's Awards
- She received award for Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series for work Mad Men in 2009
Alison Brie's Rankings
- Ranked as having one of the most beautiful famous faces by "The Annual Independent Critics List of the 100 Most Beautiful Famous Faces From Around the World." She was ranked #5 in 2010 and #18 in 2009.
Alison Brie's quotes
- I enjoy doing drama, and I enjoy doing comedy equally.
- I always wanted to play a mental patient. I was fascinated with playing crazy people in college, and I don't know if I ever quite perfected it.
- A lot of people come to Los Angeles and think that they're going to be famous, just like that.
- 30 Rock (2006) is probably one of my favorite shows. It's just joke after joke after joke.
- I think it's never too late to learn - or it's a lesson that's good to continue learning - that you need to treat everyone on a set with respect.
- Money means better meals at better places.
- In my personal life, I'm hilarious! I was always a bit of a jokester.
- I've always loved film and wanted to work in film. I just love working and creating new characters, and trying different genres and different things.
- I'm a generally optimistic person.
- I was always a bit of a jokester.
- I try to be very much in control when it comes to work. I have a strong work ethic.
- I think that a big part of comedy is being made fun of, and it is looking silly or looking stupid.
- I think it's important to be honest with yourself about what you want and it's important to be honest with your partner about what you need.
- I think I used to be lower maintenance. I think I'm slowly becoming higher maintenance.
- I love Jason Bateman. He's so funny.
- I look really good in a scuba suit.
- I like to be in pain when I'm getting massaged. That way I know I'm getting my money's worth.
- I like that Mad Men (2007) is now an adjective I use to describe clothing when I'm shopping: "I like this top. It's very 'Mad Men'."
- I get pigeonholed into type-A personality characters, but I'm really not type A. I'm kind of a spaz.
- I feel like any time John Oliver is added to something, the comedy is instantly there. He's so funny.
- I like to have my breakfast in bed, and I use that time to watch the recorded shows on my TiVo. I seldom watch shows in real time - I'm always at work.
- I kind of love going to weddings - it's a guilty pleasure. I've never been the wedding-y type girl dreaming about the big day, the dress, but I always cry. Always. Even if I don't know the bride that well, I'm verklempt!
- Honestly, my favorite kind of dancing is just lettin' loose. There's something great about the carefree flinging of your body to great music. It can be so joyous.
- Your opinion is not influenced by anyone when you're alone at a matinee. It's just you and the movie.
- You know, Mad Men (2007) is notoriously secretive with its plot-lines, even with exposing them to actors on the show.
- What is it about women that they just go right for the guy that totally repulses them?
- Ted Danson is amazing. He's incredible.
- My parents are definitely reformed hippies.
- My first TV job was on an episode of Hannah Montana (2006)... Since then, I've been fortunate to end up on shows that are just such a high quality, where the writing and material is incredible.
- I've always loved film and wanted to work in film. I just love working and creating new characters, and trying different genres and different things. For me, I just love to work and I love movies.
- I'm really not a TV junkie... OK, I kind of am a TV junkie, but I'm much more of a movie junkie - my junk food is romantic comedies I've seen a million times.
- I think Twitter is such a cool thing because it really is a direct line to the fans and for fans back to you, and it's such a new thing. I think in the past there's been usually fan mail and that's really good, but Twitter, it gets an immediate response.
- Twitter is the first information that I ingest in the morning. When there are important things happening, friends of mine who follow news feeds will report on it, so I find out about most major news on Twitter.
- I feel like all actors, men and women, are thinking about their bodies in some way or another because they're put on screen.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Alison Brie's height, body shape, eye color, hair color
Lets describe how Alison Brie looks. We will focus on Alison´s height, body shape, eye color, hair color and shoe size. Alison is tall as 5' 3" (160 cm). Body build is slim. Alison´s eyes are tinted blue. Her hair is shade of brown - dark. If you are really curious, you may find interesting her shoe size is 7.
Latest news about Alison Brie
For the latest news - you can follow Alison Brie on social networks.