Alicia Keys's biography
Alicia Augello Cook is 41 years old musician born at Hell's Kitchen. She was born on Sunday 25th of January 1981. Alicia is often nicknamed as Lellow, Alicia Keys. According to year of birth 1981 Alicia belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 25th of January means Alicia is Aquarius. Aquarius is an Airy sign. They are smart thinkers, social, communicative, independent and intelligent people.
She is native english speaker. She is multiracial american. She is citizen of United States of America. She is christian. Her primary profession is to be musician. You can know her also as singer, composer, pianist, record producer, poet, actor, art collector, presenter. She is recently known as recording artist.
Alicia Keys's dad
Alicia Keys's father's name is Craig Cook.
Alicia Keys's mom
Alicia Keys's mother's name is Teresa Augello.
Alicia Keys's family
Alicia Keys's husband
He is known as record producer. Alicia´s husband was born on Wednesday 13th of September 1978 in The Bronx.
Alicia Keys's ex husband
Alicia Keys's schools
We found 2 schools Alicia attended. Complete list of schools: Professional Performing Arts School, Columbia University.
Detailed informations about her schools
- She graduated from a performing arts high school at age 16.
Alicia Keys's career
Alicia´s main focus is to be musician and composing. She is famous thanks to Fallin'. She focuses on neo soul music. Maybe you are curious what instrument does Alicia play ? She plays piano.
Is Alicia Keys gay ?
Alicia is known to be straight.
Awards and competitions
Alicia Keys's Awards
- She won the award for Best R&B at the 2004 MTV Europe Music Awards.
Alicia Keys's Rankings
- She was ranked as #95 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005).
- She was ranked #99 on VH1's 100 Sexiest Artists.
- She ranked #77 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
What else you don't know about Alicia Keys ?
Her middle name is Augello.
What Alicia Keys has done for a first time
- She was the first artist to sign with J Records.
- She wrote her first song at the age of 14.
Alicia Keys's quotes
- I always want to stay focused on who I am, even as I'm discovering who I am.
- Keep a Child Alive is my passion and my mission.
- I love Bono. I really respect what he has done for Africa and how he has used his fame to do good in the world. I hope I can do half as much in my life.
- I believe AIDS is the most important issue we face, because how we treat the poor is a reflection of who we are as a people.
- [interview in InStyle, 9/06] My mom always said, "Don't date a guy who thinks he's prettier than you".
- I have big everything on the bottom but I love my legs. You've got to love what's yours.
- I love my heritage! I have my mother who is an Irish-Italian, and my father who is African, so I have the taste buds of an Italian and the spice of an African.
- He's just so gifted. When God made Stevie Wonder, he just poured extra talent, extra creativity, extra everything into him.
- Marvin Gaye wasn't at his best until he hit his late thirties and forties, and had he not been killed, he would only have gotten greater.
- I'm very serious about my craft. I want to make the best music that people have ever heard. I want to make music that goes down from generation to generation and that people never forget.
- I've learned to love my curves, my womanliness. I used to hide it, to downplay it. But now I revel in it.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Alicia Keys's height, body shape, eye color
Lets describe how Alicia Keys looks. We will focus on Alicia´s height, body shape, eye color and hair color. Alicia is tall as 5' 6" (168 cm). Body build is slim. Alicia´s eyes are tinted brown - dark. Alicia´s hair is shade of brown - dark.
Latest news about Alicia Keys
For the latest news - you can follow Alicia Keys on social networks.
- Alicia reached total 0 followers - Alicia Keys on Twitter