Alice Cooper's biography
Vincent Damon Furnier is 74 years old musician born at Detroit. He was born on Wednesday 4th of February 1948. He is often nicknamed as Alice Cooper. According to year of birth 1948 he belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 4th of February means he is Aquarius. Aquarius is an Airy sign. They are smart thinkers, social, communicative, independent and intelligent people.
He is native english speaker. Vincent is white american. Vincent is citizen of United States of America. He is christian. Vincent´s primary profession is to be musician. You can know him also as actor, singer. He is recently known as rock musician.
Alice Cooper's family
He has 1 daughter.
Alice Cooper's daughter: Calico Cooper
Alice Cooper's daughter's name is Calico Cooper. She is known as actor. His daughter was born on Wednesday 20th of May 1981.
Alice Cooper's schools
We found 2 schools Vincent attended. Complete list of schools: Cortez High School, Glendale Community College.
Detailed informations about his schools
- Graduated from Cortez High School, in Phoenix, AZ , in 1966.
Alice Cooper's career
Vincent´s main focus is to be musician. Vincent is famous thanks to `Schools Out`, `No More Mr. Nice Guy`. Vincent focuses on rock music. Vincent is also a member of Alice Cooper. Maybe you are curious what instrument does he play ? Vincent plays harmonica.
Is Alice Cooper gay ?
Vincent is known to be straight.
Awards and competitions
Alice Cooper's Awards
- He was awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Recording at 7000 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California on December 2, 2003.
What else you don't know about Alice Cooper ?
Vincent´s middle name is Damon.
Alice Cooper's quotes
- The hippies wanted peace and love. We [the original Alice Cooper band] wanted Ferraris, blondes and switchblades.
- To me that's treason. I call it treason against rock n' roll because rock is the antithesis of politics. Rock should never be in bed with politics. - criticizing the rock artists involved in the anti-Bush "Vote For Change" tour.
- I didn't go to my senior prom, but I played it.
- On Frank Zappa: Throughout my life, there are four people I've met who were truly original people. The other three were Groucho Marx, Jim Morrison and Pablo Picasso.
- [About Marilyn Manson] He took a girl's name as his first and wears a hell of a lot of makeup. I wish I'd thought of doing that.
- Girls started talking to me and I got hooked on the limelight. That's why I went into rock 'n' roll, for fame and sex.
- Everybody relates to trash. Kids get trashed in school, trashed by the cops, trashed at home. We live in a high-pressure era. It's a dangerous world, and trash is what it's all about.
- I didn't really care about meeting Rod Stewart or Sonny and Cher. I wanted to meet Groucho Marx, Fred Astaire, Errol Flynn. I wanted to meet the guys that had invented me, Boris Karloff, Bela Lugosi, the real stars.
- Oh, I love to lie. That's one of my favorite things in the world, coming up to somebody, especially press people, and telling them some enormous lie that couldn't possibly be true.
- Everyone likes to be scared a little bit.
- I loved The Beatles because they wrote such simple songs, which is a really tough thing to do.
- I've always thought if you can break the girl's heart by the second verse, it's a hit.
- Put my head in a guillotine, fine, but put a needle near me and I'm passed out on the floor.
-  I'm 62 now and haven't had a drink for 30 years. Back when I was 30, I felt like I was 62 because of the drinking. It's like Benjamin Button. I finish a 90-minute show and feel great - it's the guys in my band in their forties who are panting.
- Jesus spent half his time dealing with demons and throwing them out of people. I don't think you just float around when you die - there's judgment, you either go to heaven or hell.
- [on continuing to perform at 65] When people say "Why are you still touring?", I go "Because that's what I do.".
- You can't out-shock CNN.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Alice Cooper's height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color
Lets describe how Alice Cooper looks. We will focus on Vincent´s height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color and shoe size. He is tall as 5' 10" (178 cm). He weights 178lbs (81 kg). Body build is average. Vincent´s eyes are tinted blue. His hair is shade of black. If you are really curious, you may find interesting his shoe size is 11.
Latest news about Alice Cooper
For the latest news - you can follow Alice Cooper on social networks.