Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje's biography
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje is 55 years old actor born at London. He was born on Tuesday 22nd of August 1967. He is often nicknamed as Triple AWally. According to year of birth 1967 he belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 22nd of August means he is Leo. As sign in itself indicates “Lion” or “King”, hence people born under Leo sign are considered to be leaders in every aspects of life. They are royal in nature.
He is native british english speaker. He is citizen of United Kingdom. He is an adherent of soka gakkai. His primary profession is to be actor. You can know him also as screenwriter, model, film actor, television actor. He is recently known as film director. He received Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series Lost in 2006
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje's schools
We found 1 school He attended. Name of the school: King's College London.
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje's career
His main focus is to be actor. You could see him also in Lost.
Awards and competitions
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje's Awards
- He received award for Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series for work Lost in 2006
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje's quotes
- The only way you can influence your fate is to put your soul into your performance and hope it registers with the audience.
- I kind of feel for the people on the show who are just coming into the business and this is their first gig. They've got a big letdown coming." - on his younger cast mates on "Lost
- They gave me a stick and said, 'Knock those three guys out.' There's no better way to make an entrance. - when asked if he was made to feel like the "new kid on the block" when joining Lost
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje's body shape
Lets describe how Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje
For the latest news - you can follow Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje on social networks.