Adam Levine's biography
Adam Levine is 43 years old actor born at Los Angeles. He was born on Sunday 18th of March 1979. He is often nicknamed as Sharky. According to year of birth 1979 he belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 18th of March means he is Pisces. Pisces is a Watery Sign. They are very intuitive people. They are empathic, emotional and highly spiritual in nature.
He is native english speaker. He is citizen of United States of America. He is an adherent of judaism. His primary profession is to be actor. You can know him also as guitarist, singer, singer-songwriter, musician, composer, pianist, television actor, film actor. He is recently known as television producer.
Adam Levine's family
Adam Levine's spouse
She is known as model. His spouse was born on Monday 16th of May 1988 in Vanderbijlpark.
Adam Levine's ex spouse
Adam Levine's schools
We found 2 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: Brentwood School, Five Towns College.
Adam Levine's career
His main focus is to be actor. He is also a member of Maroon 5. Maybe you are curious what instrument does he play ? He plays bass guitar.
Awards and competitions
Adam Levine's Awards
- He was awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Recording at 6752 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California on February 10, 2017.
What Adam Levine has done for a first time
- Worked as a writer's assistant on Judging Amy (1999) while writing songs for Maroon 5's first album, "Songs About Jane".
- The 222 on his forearm represents door number of the very first studio that Maroon 5 ever recorded in.
Adam Levine's quotes
- I spend most of my life naked. In fact, I often have to be told by the people around me that it's inappropriate to be as naked as I am.
- I don't know if it's possible to live the rock 'n' roll lifestyle and still be romantic.
- Caffeine is like a really attractive girl that has nothing to say. You get all jacked up on it and then you're left feeling hollow and empty.
- In real life, I am emotionally confused, which enables me to write songs. I'm a Pisces, and they say that Pisces are very sensitive. If men were just honest with themselves, they would see that they all have that side.
- I'm intelligent enough to survive happily and be compassionate. If I were too smart, I would realize all the ills of the world.
- You wouldn't be a complete band without a slightly cocky frontman, would you?
- If girls can call us 'dudes', then why can't we call girls 'chicks'. Some girls get so uppity about that shit.
- Instinctively, monogamy is not in our genetic makeup. I have cheated. And you know what? There is nothing worse than the feeling of doing it.
- Before I go on stage, I pretend that everyone loves me.
- [on his former girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna's mother] The tattoos were a concern - her mom didn't love them. They're culturally accepted here, but it's different in Russia.
- I just hope this isn't the case when I'm 40. I turned 33 and I thought, "Okay, this is exactly where I need to be," and why should I stop until I get to a point where I can, and say, "Fuck this, I'm going to go play golf.".
- I'm extremely fascinated by marriage. I want to study marriage. I want to learn about it. I want to know it. I want to figure out whether or not I want to do it. I'm not just going to leap into it, because that's not good for anybody.
- [on his religious upbringing; his father and maternal grandfather were Jewish, and his maternal grandmother was Protestant] Dad spiked in a little Judaism... but it wasn't the kind of thing he wanted to force on me.
- [launching his fashion line for Kmart] My icon is Batman.
- It's much more interesting to embrace who you really are rather than waste energy pretending to be someone else.
Adam Levine's body shape
Lets describe how Adam Levine looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Adam Levine
For the latest news - you can follow Adam Levine on social networks.