Aaron Carter's biography
Aaron Carter is 35 years old actor born at Tampa. He was born on Monday 7th of December 1987. He is often nicknamed as A.C.. According to year of birth 1987 he belongs to Millennials. Birthday on 7th of December means he is Sagittarius. Sagittarius is a Fiery sign of Zodiac Belt. These people are highly learned and love to gain knowledge throughout their life.
He is native english speaker. He is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be actor. You can know him also as singer-songwriter, singer, television actor, film actor. He is recently known as rapper.
Aaron Carter's schools
Detailed informations about his schools
- Born in Tampa, Florida, he lived in Ruskin, located southeast of Tampa, and attended Ruskin Elementary School.
Aaron Carter's career
His main focus is to be actor.
Aaron Carter's partner
Aaron Carter and Melanie Martin have been together.
How did Aaron Carter die
He died on on Saturday 5th of November 2022 when he was 35 years old. Aaron Carters death was caused by drowned.
Aaron Carter's quotes
- But you know, you actually have a lot more enemies being a star than you do being a normal person, because some people get jealous, some people don't think you're fit for it, or some people just wanna be doing what you do.
- Music is something that always lifts my spirits and makes me happy, and when I make music I always hope it will have the same effect on whoever listens to it.
- I can find men and women attractive, but when it comes down to it, I think it was a little misconstrued. I see myself being with a woman and having kids. I want to have a family.
- Who know what the future has to bring, whether it's a relationship with a guy, I don't have a problem with that. I'm just still confused about it... about bisexuality. I definitely embrace my bisexuality and, you know, it's still new to me.
- When it comes down to it, really, I had an experience when I was 17 with a guy, but now as an almost 30-year-old man, I'm going to be pursuing relationships with women.
- Medusa is my protector. If you want to come at me with some negativity, my Medusa will stare you in the eye and turn you into stone.
- I'm the biggest thing in music right now. I can't be denied. Fact check me. (2019)
- I do not wish harm to anyone, especially my family.
- I don't want to speak about my family any more, really, it's just not something that I want to mention, 'cause I kind of feel like it's like a set-up, left and right, and I just want to avoid it.
- My sister Leslie suffered from bipolar and took lithium to treat it. She never liked the way it made her feel and when she was off of it she did things that she never meant to do I truly believe that. I was 10 years old ...
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
- The official diagnosis is that I suffer from multiple personality disorder, schizophrenia, acute anxiety; I'm manic depressive. I'm prescribed to Xanax, Seroquel, gabapentin, hydroxyzine, trazodone, omeprazole.
- I was in a really terrible place. I was abusing medications. I was in a toxic relationship. I was in complete denial. I was so into the addiction, I was just like, 'I'm just going to let myself die.'
- I felt like I'd been responsible for the death of my sister, for the death of my dad, for my family falling apart.
- I'm the biggest topic in the world. No one can touch me musically. I'm an actual genius, I know exactly what I'm doing. My record sales prove it my shows prove it and I'm making a difference that everyone else is afraid of doing.
- Sony Records owes me $3.5 million. And they don't want to pay me. And it would be in their better interests, just like Michael (Jackson) told me. They owe me money and they're trying to kill me off.
- My realtor won't sell my house. They're all involved in this. And they're trying to keep me there.
- I've been very hurt by the fact that my big brother has not made an effort to be part of my life for a long time, so therefore I lashed out and said some hurtful things I did not mean to say.
- There's been a lot of misdirection that I've had to do in order to protect myself.
- They knew that I had 500 grams of weed. And I still have it in my bag. They did all of the tests. They checked me for all of the drugs that everyone says that I do.
- My whole family is after my life. They're setting me up.
- Having friends call me, threaten my, trying to kill my wife, all this crazy shit ... it ain't gonna work.
- I'm not playing your game. You're playing mine.
- Taking a break from all social media and some time for myself. There's been a lot of stressors building up and I'm going to be 32 soon. I have shows coming up. Never miss them. And bills to pay.
- I got my teeth done, I got six crowns, so I had to take hydrocodone.
- My sister raped me from the age of 10 to 13 years old when she wasn't on her medications and I was absused [sic] not only sexually by her but by my first two back up dancers when I was 8 years old. And my brother absused [sic] me my whole life.
- I got tattoos to make me look tough because I was so scrawny as a defense mechanism. The medusa on my face means 'Don't look at me the wrong way or this b---- is going to turn you into stone.' Stop click-baiting me.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Aaron Carter's body shape
Lets describe how Aaron Carter looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Aaron Carter
For the latest news - you can follow Aaron Carter on social networks.