Scott Foley's biography
Scott Foley is 50 years old actor born at Kansas City. He was born on Saturday 15th of July 1972. According to year of birth 1972 he belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 15th of July means he is Cancer. Cancer is a watery sign. They are very friendly and show motherly love to everyone. According to ascendant calculator, an important trait of these natives is their sensitive nature.He was married 2 times.
Scott Foley's spouse
He is married to Marika Dominczyk
He is native english speaker. He is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be actor. You can know him also as television actor, film actor, film producer. He is recently known as film director.
Scott Foley's dad
Scott Foley's father's name is Hugh Foley.
Scott Foley's family
Scott Foley's spouse
She is known as actor. His spouse was born on Monday 7th of July 1980 in Kielce.
Scott Foley's ex spouses
Scott Foley and Jennifer Garner have been together since 2000 for 4 years. She is known as television actor. His ex spouse was born on Monday 17th of April 1972 in Houston.
Scott Foley's schools
We found 1 school He attended. Name of the school: Clayton High School.
Scott Foley's career
His main focus is to be actor.
Scott Foley's quotes
- I was lucky enough to know exactly what I wanted to do when I was growing up. I think one of the hardest things to figure out in life is what your calling is, and what truly makes you happy - not what you want to work at, but what you want to do.
- The older I get, the more I become an apple pie, sparkling cider kind of guy.
- I never took my SAT's. I never applied to college. I moved right out here and jumped into the thick of things. Whether that was the smart move or not, I'm sitting here talking to you now, so it paid off.
- I am going to be on 'True Blood.' It was really exciting. I had a great time shooting it. I spent the last nine months shooting this season and it was very secretive, very sexy, a lot of blood and fangs.
- I like being scared every now and then, I like the suspense and the thrills. Nothing like taking a girlfriend to a movie and holding her hand while she jumps.
- The best part is it's a dream come true. I've always wanted to be a working actor, and the good part of it... it's all good! I work long hours, but it's amazing. They pay me. That's amazing! I get to kiss Keri Russell, and that ain't too bad.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Scott Foley's body shape
Lets describe how Scott Foley looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Scott Foley
For the latest news - you can follow Scott Foley on social networks.