Sarah Silverman's biography
Sarah Silverman is 52 years old comedian born on on Tuesday 1st of December 1970. She is often nicknamed as Big S. According to year of birth 1970 she belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 1st of December means she is Sagittarius. Sagittarius is a Fiery sign of Zodiac Belt. These people are highly learned and love to gain knowledge throughout their life.
She is native american english speaker. She is citizen of United States of America. She is an adherent of agnostic atheism. Her primary profession is to be comedian. You can know her also as singer, voice actor, television producer, screenwriter, film actor, television actor, guitarist. She is recently known as actor.
Sarah Silverman's schools
We found 3 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: New York University, The Derryfield School, Manchester High School West.
Detailed informations about her schools
- Graduated from the Derryfield School (1988), a college preparatory school in Manchester, New Hampshire.
- Attended New York University for a year but did not graduate.
Sarah Silverman's career
Her main focus is to be comedian. Maybe you are curious what instrument does she play ? She plays guitar.
Sarah Silverman's partners
Sarah Silverman and Michael Sheen have been together since 2014 for 4 years. He is known as voice actor. Her partner was born on Wednesday 5th of February 1969.
Sarah Silverman and Jimmy Kimmel have been together since 2002 for 7 years. He is known as television presenter. Her partner was born on Monday 13th of November 1967 in Brooklyn.
Awards and competitions
Sarah Silverman's Awards
- She was awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Television at 6000 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California on November 9, 2018.
Sarah Silverman's Rankings
- Ranked #29 on Maxim magazine's Hot 100 Women of 2007 list.
- Ranked #74 in Maxim magazine's Hot 100 Women of 2002 list.
What Sarah Silverman has done for a first time
- First female guest of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee (2012).
Sarah Silverman's quotes
- People are always introducing me as "Sarah Silverman, Jewish comedienne." I HATE that! I wish people would see me for who I really am -- I'm white!
- [on the US-Iraq war of 2003] This is not the first time that Europe has been passive while a Jew-hating tyrant with a weird looking mustache killed the people by giving them gas. [pause] Obviously, I'm talking about Chef Boyardee.
- I've turned down things that, I just go "I'd rather do stand-up than say this shitty exposition for bad writing." It's just not fun, like "but you're a lawyer and he loves you!" Good writing doesn't need some Greek chorus in the form of a sassy friend.
- I tend to be more arrogant on stage. Far more ignorant. I sometimes say what I think and sometimes say the opposite of what I think and the lines get blurred, but I can only hope that some kind of absolute power transcends.
- I was always the class clown; I made my family laugh, and that was when I was always happiest. I grew up listening to stand-up comedians' albums and watching them on TV, on The Tonight Show and Letterman.
- I think maybe I became funny because as a kid, I was a Jew in a town of no Jews, and being funny just instinctively came about as a way to put people at ease around me.
- Smells definitely do have a crazy impact on me.
- I'm always writing; I'm always jotting things down on paper or making notes in my iPhone. Then I'll make myself sit down and kind of shape it up, but there's really no other way to practice other than onstage.
- I like my messiness on stage, though I watch comics who come at a joke from every angle and I think, 'Yeah! That's how it's done!' But for me it's the audience. If I feel connected to them, I have so much fun, and if not, it stinks.
- I enjoy the last quarter of all basketball games.
- [on performing blackface] I'm having minstrel cramps.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Sarah Silverman's body shape
Lets describe how Sarah Silverman looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Sarah Silverman
For the latest news - you can follow Sarah Silverman on social networks.