Ray Combs's biography
Ray Combs is 40 years old stand-up comedian born at Hamilton. He was born on Tuesday 3rd of April 1956. He is often nicknamed as Ray Jr.. According to year of birth 1956 he belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 3rd of April means he is Aries. Aries is the most active sign of Zodiac, one born with this sign is a very quick learner, aggressive and passionate.
He is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be stand-up comedian. You can know him also as comedian, television presenter, film actor. He is recently known as television actor.
Ray Combs's schools
We found 2 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: James A. Garfield High School, Hamilton High School.
Ray Combs's career
His main focus is to be stand-up comedian.
How did Ray Combs die
He died on on Sunday 2nd of June 1996 when he was 40 years old at Glendale Adventist Medical Center. Ray Combss death was caused by suicide by hanging. It happend like suicide.
Awards and competitions
Ray Combs's Nominations
- He was nominated for Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Game Show Host for work Family Feud in 1993
What Ray Combs has done for a first time
- Hosted his first game show, Comedy Challenge (1986), in 1986.
- The only person, ever, to receive a standing ovation on his first appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson (1962). He did a comedy routine.
Ray Combs's quotes
- (In 1988, on succeeding Richard Dawson as the host of Family Feud (1988)): "People say those are big shoes to fill. I don't have to wear his shoes. I've got my own".
- (Trademark shout, when revealing high-scoring answers on Family Feud (1988)) Bam!
- [on hosting Family Feud (1988)]: I'm real excited about being on CBS and hosting this show. I have been studying all of the great CBS shows. I think I'm prepared, so if you're ready, let's have the first item up for bids.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Ray Combs's body shape
Lets describe how Ray Combs looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.