Raquel Welch's biography
Raquel Welch is 82 years old television actor born at Chicago. She was born on Thursday 5th of September 1940. She is often nicknamed as Rocky. According to year of birth 1940 she belongs to Silent Generation. Birthday on 5th of September means she is Virgo. Virgo is an earthy sign of Zodiac Belt. People born under this Rising Sign are practical in nature. They believe in reality and represents themselves as a strong person.She was married 2 times.
She is citizen of United States of America. Her primary profession is to be television actor. You can know her also as film actor, singer, model. She is recently known as writer.
Raquel Welch's dad
Raquel Welch's father's name is Armando Carlos Tejada Urquizo.
Raquel Welch's mom
Raquel Welch's mother's name is Josephine Sarah Hall.
Raquel Welch's family
Raquel Welch's ex spouses
Raquel Welch and Patrick Curtis have been together since 1967 for 5 years. He is known as film producer. Her ex spouse was born in 1938.
Raquel Welch and André Weinfeld have been together since 1980 for 10 years. He is known as journalist. Her ex spouse was born in 1947 in Paris.
She has 1 daughter.
Raquel Welch's daughter: Tahnee Welch
Raquel Welch's daughter's name is Tahnee Welch. She is known as actor. Her daughter was born on Tuesday 26th of December 1961 in San Diego.
Raquel Welch's schools
We found 1 school She attended. Name of the school: San Diego State University.
Detailed informations about her schools
- Graduated from La Jolla High School, La Jolla, California at age 16. [June 1957]
Raquel Welch's career
Her main focus is to be television actor.
Awards and competitions
Raquel Welch's Awards
- In 1970, she accepted the Oscar for "Best Actress in a Supporting Role" on behalf of Goldie Hawn, who wasn't present at the awards ceremony.
What Raquel Welch has done for a first time
- Revealed that her first marriage was the best of her four.
Raquel Welch's quotes
- Being a sex symbol was rather like being a convict. The mind is an erogenous zone.
- [In 1973] I couldn't stand that my husband was being unfaithful. I am Raquel Welch - understand?
- Americans have always had sex symbols. It'a time-honored tradition and I'm flattered to have been one. But it's hard to have a long, fruitful career once you've been stereotyped that way. That's why I'm proud to say I've endured.
- [on Mae West] I do think she was a spectacular talent. There's no question she was a comedic genius, but I did, in person, actually feel like she was some kind of a dockworker in drag.
- If you have physical attractiveness, you don't have to act.
- My father was a perfectionist. We had to hop to everything and have marvelous table manners. I could only wear navy blue and gray and white. He wanted me to be interested in tennis and horses just like a little princess, but I couldn't stand such things.
- [In 2008] I have pictures of me at 23 or 24 and I think, "Oh my God, I was really once that size!". But actually, I think my face looks better now.
- [on her daughter Tahnee Welch] She is much more beautiful than I was.
- You could say a lot of things about [One Million Years B.C. (1966)], but challenging isn't one of them.
- I still call myself an actress. I'm not an actor. I'm not a guy.
Raquel Welch's body shape
Lets describe how Raquel Welch looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.