Peggy Lee's biography
Peggy Lee is 82 years old film actor born on on Wednesday 26th of May 1920. According to year of birth 1920 she belongs to Greatest Generation. Birthday on 26th of May means she is Gemini. Gemini is a dual sign of Zodiac Belt. One born with this rising sign is very dual and creative in nature with lots of verbosity. They are the most expressive people as they love talking.She was married 3 times.
She is native english speaker. She is citizen of United States of America. She is an adherent of lutheranism. Her primary profession is to be film actor. You can know her also as actor, singer, songwriter, jazz musician, radio personality, voice actor, musician, television actor. She is recently known as recording artist.
Peggy Lee's family
Peggy Lee's ex spouses
Peggy Lee and Brad Dexter have been together less than a year in 1953. He is known as actor. Her ex spouse was born on Monday 9th of April 1917 in Goldfield. Her ex spouse died on Thursday 12th of December 2002 in Rancho Mirage. Brad Dexter was 82 years old, when this happened.
Peggy Lee and Dave Barbour have been together since 1943 for 8 years. He is known as banjoist. Her ex spouse was born on Tuesday 28th of May 1912 in New York City. Her ex spouse died on Saturday 11th of December 1965 in Malibu. Dave Barbour was 45 years old, when this happened.
Peggy Lee and Dewey Martin have been together since 1956 for 2 years.
Peggy Lee's career
Her main focus is to be film actor. You could see her also in Is That All There Is.
How did Peggy Lee die
She died on on Monday 21st of January 2002 when he was 82 years old. Peggy Lees death was caused by heart attack. It happend like natural causes.
Awards and competitions
Peggy Lee's Awards
- Received the Women's International Center (WIC) Living Legacy Award in 1987.
- Was awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Recording at 6319 Hollywood Blvd.
- Recipient of the North Dakota Roughrider Award.
Peggy Lee's Rankings
- Ranked #93 on VH1's 100 Greatest Women in Rock N Roll
Peggy Lee's Nominations
- She was nominated for Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for work Pete Kelly's Blues in 1955
What Peggy Lee has done for a first time
- Became a grandmother for the first time at age 44 when her daughter Nicki Lee Foster gave birth to her son, David A. Foster, on October 1, 1964.
Peggy Lee's quotes
- I loved acting, but my agents never brought me scripts. I was worth a lot more to them on the road.
- I sang before I could talk.
- On personal power: Some of us just go along... until that marvelous day people stop intimidating us -- or should I say we refuse to let them intimidate us?
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Peggy Lee's body shape
Lets describe how Peggy Lee looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.