Peggy Ashcroft's biography
Peggy Ashcroft is 84 years old stage actor born at Surrey. She was born on Sunday 22nd of December 1907. According to year of birth 1907 she belongs to Greatest Generation. Birthday on 22nd of December means she is Sagittarius. Sagittarius is a Fiery sign of Zodiac Belt. These people are highly learned and love to gain knowledge throughout their life.She was married 3 times.
Peggy Ashcroft's spouse
She is married to Rupert Hart-Davis
She is citizen of United Kingdom. Her primary profession is to be stage actor. You can know her also as film actor. She is recently known as actor.
Peggy Ashcroft's dad
Peggy Ashcroft's father's name is William Worsley Ashcroft.
Peggy Ashcroft's mom
Peggy Ashcroft's mother's name is Violetta Maud Bernheim.
Peggy Ashcroft's family
Peggy Ashcroft's spouse
Peggy Ashcroft's ex spouses
Jeremy Hutchinson, Baron Hutchinson of Lullington
Peggy Ashcroft and Jeremy Hutchinson, Baron Hutchinson Of Lullington have been together since 1940 for 26 years.
Peggy Ashcroft and Theodore Komisarjevsky have been together. He is known as theatrical director. Her ex spouse died on Saturday 17th of April 1954 in Darien. Theodore Komisarjevsky was 47 years old, when this happened.
Peggy Ashcroft's schools
We found 1 school She attended. Name of the school: Central School of Speech and Drama.
Peggy Ashcroft's career
Her main focus is to be stage actor.
Peggy Ashcroft's partners
Peggy Ashcroft and Paul Robeson have been together. He is known as singer. Her partner was born on Saturday 9th of April 1898 in Princeton. Her partner died on Friday 23rd of January 1976 in Philadelphia. Paul Robeson was 69 years old, when this happened.
Peggy Ashcroft and J.b. Priestley have been together. He is known as novelist. Her partner was born on Thursday 13th of September 1894 in Bradford. Her partner died on Tuesday 14th of August 1984 in Stratford-upon-Avon. J.b. Priestley was 77 years old, when this happened.
How did Peggy Ashcroft die
She died on on Friday 14th of June 1991 when he was 84 years old at London. Peggy Ashcrofts death was caused by stroke. It happend like natural causes.
Awards and competitions
Peggy Ashcroft's Awards
- She received award for Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for work A Passage to India in 1984
- She received award for BAFTA Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for work A Passage to India in 1986
- She received award for Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress – Motion Picture for work A Passage to India in 1985
- She received award for British Academy Television Award for Best Actress for work Cream in My Coffee in 1981
- She received award for British Academy Television Award for Best Actress for work The Jewel in the Crown in 1985
- She received award for Volpi Cup for Best Actress for work She's Been Away in 1989
Peggy Ashcroft's Nominations
- She was nominated for Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress
Peggy Ashcroft's body shape
Lets describe how Peggy Ashcroft looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.