Micky Dolenz's biography
Micky Dolenz is 77 years old musician born at Los Angeles. He was born on Thursday 8th of March 1945. According to year of birth 1945 he belongs to Silent Generation. Birthday on 8th of March means he is Pisces. Pisces is a Watery Sign. They are very intuitive people. They are empathic, emotional and highly spiritual in nature.He was married 2 times.
He is native english speaker. He is citizen of United States of America. He is an adherent of atheism. His primary profession is to be musician. You can know him also as singer, actor, drummer, disc jockey, television actor, guitarist, songwriter, voice actor, theatrical director, screenwriter, film producer, television producer. He is recently known as film director.
Micky Dolenz's dad
Micky Dolenz's father's name is George Dolenz. He is known as actor. His father was born on Sunday 5th of January 1908 in Trieste. His father died on Friday 8th of February 1963 in Hollywood. George Dolenz was only 18 years old, when this happened.
Micky Dolenz's mom
Micky Dolenz's mother's name is Janelle Johnson Dolenz. She is known as actor. His mother was born on Sunday 2nd of December 1923 in Austin. Micky Dolenz was born when she was 22 years old. His mother died on Saturday 2nd of December 1995 in Los Gatos. Janelle Johnson Dolenz was 50 years old, when this happened.
Micky Dolenz's family
Micky Dolenz's ex spouses
Micky Dolenz and Samantha Juste have been together since 1968 for 7 years. She is known as singer. His ex spouse was born on Wednesday 31st of May 1944 in Manchester. His ex spouse died on Wednesday 5th of February 2014 in Los Angeles. Samantha Juste was 69 years old, when this happened.
Micky Dolenz and Trina Dolenz have been together since 1977 for 14 years.
He has 1 daughter.
Micky Dolenz's daughter: Ami Dolenz
Micky Dolenz's daughter's name is Ami Dolenz. She is known as actor. His daughter was born on Wednesday 8th of January 1969 in Burbank.
Micky Dolenz's schools
We found 3 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: The Open University, Grant High School, Los Angeles Valley College.
Micky Dolenz's career
His main focus is to be musician. He focuses on pop rock music. He is also a member of The Monkees.
Awards and competitions
Micky Dolenz's Awards
- The Monkees were awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Recording at 6675 Hollywood Blvd.
Micky Dolenz's quotes
- [when asked what he did when The Monkees first broke up] I think I slept for about two years!
- [on the death of fellow Monkee Davy Jones] The time we worked together and had together is something I'll never forget. He was the brother I never had and this leaves a gigantic hole in my heart.
- The best advice I've ever given or received, in or out of the entertainment business, is as follows: "Get a good lawyer."
- [on fellow Monkee Peter Tork's passing]: There are no words right now ... heartbroken over the loss of my Monkee brother, Peter Tork.
- [on the Monkees first going on tour as a band] It's like Leonard Nimoy really becoming a Vulcan.
Micky Dolenz's body shape
Lets describe how Micky Dolenz looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Micky Dolenz
For the latest news - you can follow Micky Dolenz on social networks.