Carolyn Jones's biography
Carolyn Jones is 53 years old actor born at United States of America. She was born on Monday 28th of April 1930. According to year of birth 1930 she belongs to Silent Generation. Birthday on 28th of April means she is Taurus. Taurus is most stable sign of Zodiac, that is the reason it is also included in the earthy sign of the Zodiac Belt. One born with this Moon Sign (Not a Rising Sign) is very stable and balanced through their mind.
She is native english speaker. She is citizen of United States of America. Her primary profession is to be actor. You can know her also as television actor, film actor. She is recently known as voice actor.
Carolyn Jones's mom
Carolyn Jones's mother's name is Chloe Jeanette Jones.
Carolyn Jones's family
Carolyn Jones's ex spouse
Carolyn Jones and Aaron Spelling have been together since 1953 for 11 years. He is known as screenwriter. Her ex spouse was born on Sunday 22nd of April 1923 in Dallas. Her ex spouse died on Friday 23rd of June 2006 in Los Angeles. Aaron Spelling was 76 years old, when this happened.
Carolyn Jones's schools
We found 1 school She attended. Name of the school: Amarillo High School.
Carolyn Jones's career
Her main focus is to be actor.
How did Carolyn Jones die
She died on on Wednesday 3rd of August 1983 when he was 53 years old. Carolyn Joness death was caused by colon cancer. It happend like natural causes.
Awards and competitions
Carolyn Jones's Nominations
- She was nominated for Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for work The Bachelor Party in 1957
What Carolyn Jones has done for a first time
- Jones was naturally a strawberry blonde. She first dyed her hair black for the film The Bachelor Party (1957) and kept the color for several years, most famously as Morticia in the television series The Addams Family (1964).
Carolyn Jones's quotes
- I'm in love with everything about show business. The only thing that ever came easy to me in life has been acting.
- I like men. I like the sound of their voices, the way they think. They're more sensitive than women. With a woman, everything is either this or that, black or white. But a man can see shades of gray. That's what I call being sensitive.
- The best thing about me is that I am generally very honest - not hurtfully honest, but honest. The worst thing about me is that everybody can make me feel guilty. I feel responsible about things that don't even concern me.
- On The Addams Family (1964): I loved that show. I was sorry to see it go. Morticia was the perfect role for me because my sense of humor is just slightly off-center.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Carolyn Jones's body shape
Lets describe how Carolyn Jones looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.