Billie Eilish's biography
Billie Eilish is 21 years old singer-songwriter born at Los Angeles. She was born on Tuesday 18th of December 2001. According to year of birth 2001 she belongs to Generation Z. Birthday on 18th of December means she is Sagittarius. Sagittarius is a Fiery sign of Zodiac Belt. These people are highly learned and love to gain knowledge throughout their life.
She is native english speaker. She is citizen of United States of America. Her primary profession is to be singer-songwriter. She is recently known as dancer.
Billie Eilish's dad
Billie Eilish's father's name is Patrick O'Connell. He is known as actor. Her father was born on Sunday 7th of July 1957 in Norwalk.
Billie Eilish's mom
Billie Eilish's mother's name is Maggie Baird. She is known as film actor. Her mother was born on Monday 30th of March 1959 in Fruita. Billie Eilish was born when she was 42 years old.
Billie Eilish's career
Her main focus is to be singer-songwriter. She is famous thanks to When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?.
Awards and competitions
Billie Eilish's Awards
- She received award for Billboard Music Award for Top Billboard 200 Album for work When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? in 2020
- She received award for Grammy Award for Album of the Year for work When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? in 2020
- She received award for Grammy Award for Best Pop Vocal Album for work When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? in 2020
- She received award for Grammy Award for Record of the Year for work Bad Guy in 2020
- She received award for Grammy Award for Song of the Year for work Bad Guy in 2020
- She received award for Grammy Award for Best Song Written for Visual Media for work No Time to Die in 2021
- She received award for Grammy Award for Record of the Year for work Everything I Wanted in 2021
- She received award for MTV Europe Music Award for Best Song for work Bad Guy in 2019
- She received award for MTV Europe Music Award for Video for Good for work Your Power in 2021
- She received award for MTV Video Music Award for Best Editing for work Bad Guy in 2019
- She received award for MTV Video Music Award for Best Latin for work Lo Vas a Olvidar in 2021
- She received award for MTV Video Music Award for Best Video with a Social Message for work Your Power in 2021
- She received award for Premios 40 Principales for Best International Album for work When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? in 2019
Billie Eilish's Nominations
- She was nominated for Grammy Award for Best Pop Solo Performance for work Bad Guy in 2020
- She was nominated for Grammy Award for Best Pop Solo Performance for work Everything I Wanted in 2021
- She was nominated for Grammy Award for Song of the Year for work Everything I Wanted in 2021
- She was nominated for Grammy Award for Record of the Year for work Happier Than Ever in 2022
- She was nominated for Grammy Award for Song of the Year for work Happier Than Ever in 2022
- She was nominated for Grammy Award for Best Pop Solo Performance for work Happier Than Ever in 2022
- She was nominated for Grammy Award for Best Music Video for work Happier Than Ever in 2022
- She was nominated for Grammy Award for Album of the Year for work Happier Than Ever in 2022
- She was nominated for Grammy Award for Album of the Year for work Happier Than Ever in 2022
- She was nominated for Grammy Award for Best Pop Vocal Album for work Happier Than Ever in 2022
- She was nominated for Grammy Award for Best Music Film for work Happier Than Ever: A Love Letter to Los Angeles in 2022
What Billie Eilish has done for a first time
- She is the first artist born in the 21st century to top the Billboard 200.
- The first person born in the 21st century to win an Academy Award.
Billie Eilish's quotes
- I've always done whatever I want and always been exactly who I am.
- In the public eye, girls and women with strong perspectives are hated. If you're a girl with an opinion, people just hate you. There are still people who are afraid of successful women, and that's so lame.
- I hate smiling. It makes me feel weak and powerless and small. I've always been like that; I don't smile in any pictures.
- In real life, I'm a really smiley person. I smile when I talk and I laugh.
- If I'm in a bad mood, or if I'm uncomfortable, it's probably what I'm wearing that's making me feel that way.
- It's rare for anyone to value the opinions of a teenage girl.
- People are terrified of me, and I want them to be.
- Words are more powerful than some noises. Noises won't last long. Lyrics are so important, and people don't realize that.
- There are always going to be bad things. But you can write it down and make a song out of it.
- I'm not going to say I'm cool, because I don't really feel that. I just don't care at all, and I guess that's what people think is cool.
- If it's good music, it's good music.
- I'm a really particular person. I want it my way.
- Lyrics are so important, but they're really underrated.
- I like to be in control of how I look and how I feel and how I act.
- I've always liked being busy. If I have nothing to do for a week, it just makes me mad.
- It's really fun to put yourself into a character - into shoes you wouldn't normally be in.
- Clothing & fashion are kind of my security blanket, almost.
- I listen to music all day every day. I can't not listen to music. It's kind of scary how much I listen to music, but it's what I love, and it's all I care about, so I'm good with it.
- I always wear the kind of stuff that makes you overheat and die.
- I feel like I write so that people can think of it as theirs. If my song is exactly about your life right now, then it is - I don't even want to say that it's mine, because it's yours.
- If I make music and people hate it, you know, whatever. I'll die someday, and one day, they will too.
- I felt like, for so many years - and I still even feel it - as a girl, you can't really expect to go on stage and dress like a boy and jump around and scream with the audience and mosh and stuff, and every time that happens, I feel really proud.
- Sexism is everywhere, bro. I don't know if it's ever not somewhere.
- I really like hip-hop and rap; that's my main influence. I really wanna be more of a hip-hop artist.
- People think you have to go through something to write about it, and you absolutely do not. You can write about, like, a shoe. It's a story.
- Time is kind of an amazing thing because you can do so much with it. I think people underestimate time... I don't want to just sit on my phone for hours.
- I love movement. I love moshing.
- Nothing really scares me, to be honest.
- I play piano and ukulele, and I taught myself those things just because I wanted to play them.
- What makes a song last is real content from a mind that is thinking a little bit harder about certain things. A lot of artists don't really think that hard.
- When I write, I try to become different characters.
- Aside from singing, I'm also a dancer. I've been dancing since I was 8.
- I wrote my first song at 12 and remember someone asking, 'What were you going through at 12 that you could write about?' I get what you're saying, but 11, 12, 13 were the hardest years of my life. You learn everything. You learn how horrible things feel.
- I used to write random little stupid things when I was five, but then the first song I really wrote was one called 'Fingers Crossed,' which is on SoundCloud.
- I just really want to get music out and tour and go places I've never been, and just do more videos. I love photography and videography, and so I really want to direct videos when I can.
- I think everybody deserves an equal amount of appreciation whether how old they are, but I mean, I'm cool with the praise. I'm good.
- I've always been a singer. I never really decided I was gonna be a singer. It just kind of - I just sung a lot.
- Pretty much my whole life, I've been a performer and have loved singing and writing songs in my room for my own ears.
- I grew up on the Beatles; I love Linkin Park and Green Day. I heard hip-hop for the first time at 11 and realized what I was missing.
- You can write a song about being in love with someone, but you don't have to be in love with anyone.
- I always want to create and do things, or draw.
- When I was four, I wrote a song about falling into a black hole.
- I always wanted to be a Vine star. I wasn't, thank God.
- I don't know how to function without music. When I'm not making it, I'm listening to it. It gives me courage and takes care of my mind.
- Smiling makes me feel weak and not in control and not powerful and small.
- I'm gonna make what I want to make, and other people are gonna like what they're gonna like. It doesn't really matter.
- I go through a lot of depression, and I know other people do, too, but I have an outlet that so many people don't. If you have that inside of you and can't get it out, what do you do?
- Sometimes it's flattering when people copy you, but sometimes it gets to a breaking point.
- I don't really get nervous that much, or if I do, only I know. It's all inside me. I am good at hiding everything.
- I had a period in my life where I decided that I would never be bored again and that, if I had any free time at all, I would make plans, and I would always be doing things. It actually was great for a year or so, but then I lost all of my friends.
- I love people talking about me; I love anybody just looking at me.
- I feel like I might be a designer or stylist - or a director because I have always been super interested in cameras and editing.
- I've been in the Los Angeles Children's Chorus since I was 8.
- I love to watch videos, and I've always liked to film and take pictures. I have an eye for really weird things that nobody thinks about. I used to make little movies about myself and then edit them on iMovie.
- When I do have free time, I spend it with friends, or I spend it at home writing or making something.
- Some artists just ruin their voices because they don't know any better.
- All of the Vines that were acted & setup & had nice cameras, those weren't the good Vines. The good Vines were, like, a random little kid in the middle of a forest, like, yelling.
- People have so much going on in their heads. I'm like, If you could write a song, you'd feel so much better!
- If you write in the same way over and over again, like, in the same place with the same techniques and with the same people, you're sort of writing the same song over and over again.
- I'm super self-critical, which I think is good, because then I get exactly what I want. I'm critical of other people, too - I try not to be, though.
- What inspires me about rap is that it's written in an almost poetic way. I just think it's so cool.
- I never thought a career as a musician was possible.
- It's really fun to be on stage in front of people.
- I have so many designs and video ideas and lyrics in my head, so I always try to be productive.
- I find a lot of inspiration through visuals. When I was 12, I saw Aurora's 'Runaway' music video. Something inside me clicked, like, 'That is what I want to do, no matter whether it goes anywhere or not.'
- My whole life, I've sung and listened to music, and since the beginning, I've had iTunes and used Apple Music for streaming.
- My brother had written 'Ocean Eyes,' and we recorded it, basing all of the production around contemporary and lyrical dance. I think of most songs that way - if you can't dance to a song, it's not a song.
- We uploaded 'Ocean Eyes' to SoundCloud, and it started getting a lot of plays pretty much immediately.
- Writing music is just like writing a book.
- Getting recognized is insane. It just blows my mind. Like, someone who you don't know at all can just be like, 'Oh my God - are you Billie?'
- I don't think a song should be put in a category.
- If I'm inspired to make a certain kind of song, I'm going to make that kind of song, no matter if it's what they know me as or think I am.
- I used to make little movies when I was younger. I'd make my friends be in them and then edit them.
- I think it's really cool when artists have song titles or album names that are a really conversational sentence.
- Pirate was going to be my middle name, but then my uncle had a problem with it because pirates are bad.
- Writing a song is so personal. You have to have trust in someone you're working with; otherwise, you're not gonna come out with something that's really you.
- I'm pretty sure I don't have any songs that are about how much I love someone. They're all either about, like, 'I hate you,' or 'You make me hate me.'
- I'm trying to show everybody that I'm a girl, and I'm five foot four, and you can do anything you want, no matter your gender. It's your world, too!
- I don't see myself as a pop artist. Like, when you hear 'pop,' you're like, 'Oh, bubblegum, jumpy little girly stuff,' and I feel like, 'Uh-uh. That's not me.'
- I really think the bottom line is, men are very weak. I think it's just so easy for them to lose it. 'You expect a dude not to grab you if you're wearing that dress?' Seriously, you're that weak? Come on! Go masturbate!
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Billie Eilish's body shape
Lets describe how Billie Eilish looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Billie Eilish
For the latest news - you can follow Billie Eilish on social networks.
- She reached total 2 150 327 072 followers - Billie Eilish on Twitter