Audie Murphy's biography
Audie Murphy is 46 years old actor born at Hunt County. He was born on Saturday 20th of June 1925. According to year of birth 1925 he belongs to Greatest Generation. Birthday on 20th of June means he is Gemini. Gemini is a dual sign of Zodiac Belt. One born with this rising sign is very dual and creative in nature with lots of verbosity. They are the most expressive people as they love talking.
He is native english speaker. He is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be actor. You can know him also as songwriter, composer, screenwriter, non-fiction writer, military personnel, film actor, lyricist, television actor. He is recently known as film producer.
Audie Murphy's dad
Audie Murphy's father's name is Emmett Berry Murphy.
Audie Murphy's family
Audie Murphy's ex spouse
Audie Murphy and Wanda Hendrix have been together since 1949 for a year. She is known as actor. His ex spouse was born on Saturday 3rd of November 1928 in Jacksonville. His ex spouse died on Sunday 1st of February 1981. Wanda Hendrix was 56 years old, when this happened.
Audie Murphy's career
His main focus is to be actor.
How did Audie Murphy die
He died on on Friday 28th of May 1971 when he was 46 years old at Roanoke. Audie Murphys death was caused by plane crash. It happend like accident.
Awards and competitions
Audie Murphy's Awards
- Most decorated combat soldier in American history, earning every commendation the army could bestow by the time he was 20, including the Medal of Honor. He was also awarded France's and Belgium's highest decorations.
- He was awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 1601 Vine Street in Hollywood, California on February 8, 1960.
What Audie Murphy has done for a first time
- First wife Wanda Hendrix claimed he had horrible nightmares, and held her at gunpoint once. Four days after his divorce from Hendrix was finalized, he married airline stewardess Pamela Archer.
Audie Murphy's quotes
-  I can't ever remember being young in my life.
- I never liked being called the "most decorated" soldier. There were so many guys who should have gotten medals and never did--guys who were killed.
- [fellow US Army officer about Murphy] Don't let that baby face fool you, that's the toughest soldier in the Third Division.
- [on his acting career] I'm working under a great handicap . . . no talent.
- [of his role as himself in To Hell and Back (1955)] I don't think I'm the type. Maybe Tony Curtis would do.
- [Bill Mauldin about Murphy] In him, we all recognized the straight, raw stuff, uncut and fiery as the day it left the still. Nobody wanted to be in his shoes, but nobody wanted to be unlike him, either.
- [on turning 40] I guess my face is still the same, and so is the dialogue. Only the horses were changed.
- I'm strong. I'm too tough for this town [Hollywood]. I won't let it break my heart. I won't let it break me. I'll fight it to the finish. I just wish it was a fight I knew how to fight.
- [after turning down an offer to do a beer commercial] How would it look: 'War Hero Drinks Booze'? I couldn't do that to kids.
Audie Murphy's body shape
Lets describe how Audie Murphy looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.