Anushka Sharma's biography
Anushka Sharma is 34 years old film actor born at Ayodhya. Anushka was born on Sunday 1st of May 1988. Anushka is often nicknamed as Anu, Nushie. According to year of birth 1988 Anushka belongs to Millennials. Birthday on 1st of May means she is Taurus. Taurus is most stable sign of Zodiac, that is the reason it is also included in the earthy sign of the Zodiac Belt. One born with this Moon Sign (Not a Rising Sign) is very stable and balanced through their mind.
Anushka is asian/indian indian. She is citizen of India. Anushka is hindu. Her primary profession is to be film actor. You can know her also as fashion model. She is recently known as film producer.
Anushka Sharma's dad
Anushka Sharma's father's name is Ajay Kumar Sharma.
Anushka Sharma's mom
Anushka Sharma's mother's name is Ashima Sharma.
Anushka Sharma's family
Anushka Sharma's ex husband
Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli have been together. He is known as cricketer. Her ex husband was born on Sunday 6th of November 1988 in Delhi.
Anushka Sharma's schools
We found 2 schools Anushka attended. Complete list of schools: Anna University Chennai – Regional Office, Tiruchirappalli, Bangalore University.
Detailed informations about Anushka´s schools
Anushka studied university - Mount Carmel.
Anushka Sharma's career
Anushka´s main focus is to be film actor. Anushka is famous thanks to Rab ne Bana Di Jodi (Movie). You could see Anushka also in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Band Baaja Baaraat and many more.
Is Anushka Sharma gay ?
Anushka is known to be straight.
Awards and competitions
Anushka Sharma's Awards
- She received award for Apsara Award for Best Female Debut for work Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi in 2010
- She received award for IIFA Award for Best Supporting Actress for work Jab Tak Hai Jaan in 2013
- She received award for Stardust Award for Best Comedy – Romance Actress for work Jab Tak Hai Jaan in 2013
- She received award for Apsara Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role for work Band Baaja Baaraat in 2011
- She received award for Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress for work Jab Tak Hai Jaan in 2013
- Anushka received award for IIFA Award for Best Actress for work Band Baaja Baaraat in 2011
What Anushka Sharma has done for a first time
- Anushka's first movie in theatre was Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995).
- She was the first choice for the lead role in Imtiaz Ali's Tamasha (2015). But She rejected the role saying that it wasn't meaty enough. The role went to Deepika Padukone.
- She is the first bollywood actress whose film PK (2014) crossed 300 crore mark at box office.
- If not an actress, Anushka Sharma would have been a Journalist. Before foraying into modelling world, she had first enrolled for a journalism course.
- Anushka Sharma became the first bollywood actress to appear on the Enterpreneur magazine.
- Her first co-star, frequent collaborator and ex-boyfriend Ranveer Singh plays the role of former Indian cricket captain Kapil Dev in the film '83 (2021), while her husband Virat Kohli himself serves as the current Indian cricket captain.
Anushka Sharma's quotes
- On what she does when she isn't modeling: I meet up with my friends; catch up on sleep. I love reading. I'm doing my majors in economics through correspondence because of the lack of time.
- My hair is quite healthy. Since I have a contract with Sunsilk they do all the protein treatments for me. The hair pack that they apply makes my hair healthy.
- I am blessed with very good skin, but because of the damage from all the make up we apply and pollution I wash my face regularly. I drink lots of water and try to be happy.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Anushka Sharma's height, body shape, eye color
Lets describe how Anushka Sharma looks. We will focus on her height, body shape, eye color and hair color. She is tall as 5' 9" (175 cm). Body build is slim. Anushka´s eyes are tinted hazel. Her hair is shade of brown - dark.
Latest news about Anushka Sharma
For the latest news - you can follow Anushka Sharma on social networks.