Amy Madigan's biography
Amy Madigan is 72 years old singer born at Chicago. She was born on Monday 11th of September 1950. According to year of birth 1950 she belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 11th of September means she is Virgo. Virgo is an earthy sign of Zodiac Belt. People born under this Rising Sign are practical in nature. They believe in reality and represents themselves as a strong person.
She is citizen of United States of America. Her primary profession is to be singer. You can know her also as stage actor, television actor, film actor, film producer. She is recently known as television producer.
Amy Madigan's family
Amy Madigan's spouse
Ed is known as film actor. Her spouse was born on Tuesday 28th of November 1950 in Englewood.
Amy Madigan's ex spouse
Amy Madigan's schools
We found 3 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: Marquette University, Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute, Roosevelt University.
Detailed informations about her schools
- Graduated from Marquette University with a degree in philosophy.
Amy Madigan's career
Her main focus is to be singer.
Awards and competitions
Amy Madigan's Awards
- She won a Drama Logue Award for starring the Los Angeles Theater Center production of "Stevie Wants To Play The Blues".
Amy Madigan's Nominations
- She was nominated for Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for work Twice in a Lifetime in 1985
Amy Madigan's quotes
- I wanted to be a boy when I was young because boys got to do all the good stuff. So I became very aggressive and very competitive at a young age.
- The music business is rougher than the movie business. In film you get noticed in a small role, even in a movie that bombs. But in records you better have that hit or else it's 'See you later.'
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Amy Madigan's body shape
Lets describe how Amy Madigan looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.