Alex Kingston's biography
Alex Kingston is 59 years old actor born at Epsom. She was born on Monday 11th of March 1963. According to year of birth 1963 she belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 11th of March means she is Pisces. Pisces is a Watery Sign. They are very intuitive people. They are empathic, emotional and highly spiritual in nature.She was married 2 times.
Alex Kingston's spouse
She is married to Florian Haertel
She is citizen of United Kingdom. Her primary profession is to be actor. You can know her also as stage actor. She is recently known as film actor.
Alex Kingston's dad
Alex Kingston's father's name is Anthony Kingston.
Alex Kingston's family
Alex Kingston's spouse
Alex Kingston's ex spouses
Alex Kingston and Ralph Fiennes have been together since 1993 for 4 years. He is known as film actor. Her ex spouse was born on Saturday 22nd of December 1962 in Ipswich.
Alex Kingston's schools
We found 1 school She attended. Name of the school: Royal Academy of Dramatic Art.
Alex Kingston's career
Her main focus is to be actor.
Alex Kingston's quotes
- About California... "I thought it was an appalling place. Then I went through a period of being amused by it. Now it's sort of both. Californians don't have that marvelous British cynicism, but then the British can be so patronizing at times".
- On her nude scenes: "I didn't have any qualms. I'm used to taking my clothes off in front of strangers. I've done it since I was 14 - with my mother's adult education art classes. She liked to paint and I went along as a life model."
- It's funny. I'm now in a more senior position and yet those feelings of sheer utter excitement of going to work just don't exist any more. - on ER (1994)
- I do get annoyed with myself. I wish I was more focused and pushy as an actress. I suppose I should be out there more saying, "I want to do this role" or "Get me seen by this person." But that's just not me.
- On playing Dr. River Song in the Doctor Who (2005) episodes "Silence in the Library" and "Forest of the Dead": I've always wanted to be like Sigourney Weaver in Alien (1979); this is probably as close as I'll get.
- Like all women, there are things that I don't like. My butt's heading closer to the ground every year, and I'm not overjoyed about that.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Alex Kingston's body shape
Lets describe how Alex Kingston looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.