Adrian Edmondson's biography
Adrian Edmondson is 65 years old film actor born at Bradford. He was born on Thursday 24th of January 1957. He is often nicknamed as Ade. According to year of birth 1957 he belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 24th of January means he is Aquarius. Aquarius is an Airy sign. They are smart thinkers, social, communicative, independent and intelligent people.
He is citizen of United Kingdom. His primary profession is to be film actor. You can know him also as comedian, screenwriter, film director. He is recently known as television actor.
Adrian Edmondson's family
Adrian Edmondson's spouse
She is known as television actor. His spouse was born on Sunday 6th of July 1958 in Sleaford.
Adrian Edmondson's ex spouse
He has 2 daughters.
Adrian Edmondson's daughter: Ella Edmondson
Adrian Edmondson's daughter's name is Ella Edmondson. She is known as singer. His daughter was born on Wednesday 22nd of January 1986 in Hammersmith.
Adrian Edmondson's daughter: Beattie Edmondson
Adrian Edmondson's daughter's name is Beattie Edmondson. She is known as actor. His daughter was born on Friday 19th of June 1987 in London.
Adrian Edmondson's schools
We found 3 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: University of Manchester, Pocklington School, Victoria University of Manchester.
Adrian Edmondson's career
His main focus is to be film actor. Maybe you are curious what instrument does he play ? He plays mandolin.
Adrian Edmondson's quotes
- There is a lot of rubbish written about toilet humor - people saying it is childish and pretending it is beneath them - but there is no doubting the effectiveness of a really good willy gag.
- We only have one agenda, which is to make 'em laugh their pants off. Unless they are girls, of course, when it is to make them laugh their bras off so we can get a quick look.
- [on Nick Cave] I wanted to be him for a very long time and I still do. He's kind of a god, up there with David Bowie.
- I met Mick Jagger once and found that he was a bit ordinary so he sort of fell off his perch. If you see your heroes keep them at arms length. Once I was sitting in a pub in Notting Hill and Nick Cave was in there but I managed to stay away.
- [on "Loaded" by The Velvet Underground] Pretty mellow and wistful, like you've got a slight hangover and you're about to have some cereal.
- I like to listen to a medley of ska songs like The Ethiopians, stuff like that, because it makes you feel like you're going to have a party.
- PJ Harvey's "Let England Shake" is great. It sounds like it's half way between punk and folk and I admire anyone who plays an autoharp.
- Do you think going to Oxford and Cambridge is necessarily a good thing? I have to say, a lot of the people I know who went to Oxford and Cambridge seem rather damaged.
- It only works because we still amuse each other. After we have been working with other people, it is so refreshing to laugh unreservedly when we are back together again.
- From the stage I've seen people of all ages absolutely roaring at really good toilet humour.
- Richie and Eddie couldn't exist without each other. They're two halves of the same person.
- On stage, we just want to generate hysteria. We don't care about looking cool or posing.
- A lot of people are obsessed with looking cool. They feel they have to look after their image.
- People expect us to be different, but we're not. We're very similar people, and it's because we're so similar and close to each other that we make each other laugh - in fact we make each other laugh more than we make anyone else laugh.
- We have never been strictly political, only strictly funny.
- Performers like Tommy Cooper, who are always getting things wrong, are much more endearing than comedians who are sassy and smart.
- The most fun I ever have is sitting in with Rik writing, and we laugh at our own jokes.
- Even though we work in the same field, we have an intense private life away from our professional lives.
- I remember once having to stop performing when I thought an elderly man a few rows back from the front was actually going to die because he was laughing so hard.
- It's definitely time to stop. We're getting too old. We both realised that the show wasn't as engaging as it used to be. We were starting to look a bit ridiculous.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Adrian Edmondson's body shape
Lets describe how Adrian Edmondson looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Adrian Edmondson
For the latest news - you can follow Adrian Edmondson on social networks.
- He reached total 225 420 563 followers - Adrian Edmondson on Twitter